Since TKZ blog was launched in 2008, we have accumulated thousands of posts on the mechanics and art of writing fiction. TKZ Library is a collection of the best of the best posts—a treasure trove of tips, advice and real-world experience from our professional members. Compiled by Jodie Renner, it contains blog posts on:
– Crediting Photos Used in Blogs
– Adding Tension, Conflict, Suspense, and Intrigue
– Characterization, Emotions, and Reactions
– Indie Publishing (Self-Publishing)
– Kindle Scout – Amazon’s Kindle Scout program will cease as of 4/3/18.
– Marketing, Promotion, Book Tours, Book Signings, and Blog Boo Tours
– Openings, Plot, Structure, Theme, and Planning
– Revision, Self-Editing, The Editing Process, and Editors
– Series – How to Write and Plan
– Show, Don’t Tell; Voice; Avoiding Author Intrusion; Other Fiction-Writing Techniques
– Short Stories and Novellas – How to Write and Submit
– Language Skills: Grammar, Sentence Structure, Writing Tight, Word Choices, etc.
– POV, Characterization, Emotions, Reactions